Monday, April 12, 2010

KID VID VETO PLEDGES!?!


It has been 2 full weeks now since the Kid Vid Veto ended and we have still not had a great deal of pledge money come in. I'm starting to get quite concerned about kids collecting the money. Remind your kids that all their sacrifice was for nothing if they don't follow up by collecting pledge money. I know that I personally pledged several kids and only about half of them have come to me to collect. That concerns me more than anything, so don't let your kids miss out on collecting. Even if the pledges are less, every dollar helps toward our 2010 goal and the big reward party next year!


We've also had several adults who have turned in their total pledge monies to the church without telling us who they pledged. So some of it may have come in for you, but unless you go back to people and find out, we'll never know if we've collected it all. So far $300 has been turned in to the church, but in past years, we've brought in closer to $1000 or more on this fundraiser, so I'm sure there must be much more yet to come in. Keep going after it, kids, for Kingdom work around the globe!

No comments:

Post a Comment