Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Awana Grand Prix Car Kits Sold Out AGAIN!


It's not too late to pick up a Grand Prix Pinewood Derby Car kit! We will be out in the foyer one more weekend, but I've got to order more yet again! When Tom Odom told me how popular this would be, I guess I didn't take him seriously enough. We've given out 24 car kits and have at least another 6 or 8 kids waiting to get one. So I'll be ordering another 16 cars today. That's 40 cars if these last few go! WOW!


I DO HAVE TO CLARIFY ONE POINT OF ORDER! THE AWANA GRAND PRIX CARS ARE A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN REGULAR PINEWOOD DERBY CARS, HAVING DIFFERENT, BROADER WHEELS. THEREFORE, WE CAN'T ALLOW CARS FROM PREVIOUS RACES TO BE USED THIS YEAR. SO IF YOU HAVEN'T PURCHASED A NEW KIT AND STILL WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RACE, YOU'LL HAVE TO STOP BY AGAIN AND PICK ONE UP LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.


One other note: Don't forget - There will be another $3.00 race fee per car to participate on race day that will be paid when your car is registered in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment